Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How can I change my computer language to ENGLISH

Click on start button on the bottom left corner. Click control panel. Take the Religion and language options button [globe shown in fig].



Set the Language to English and select your Location also. Click apply. Thats it. PS: Set the computer language settings and not just the keyboard language k.

[PS: This solved your problem? comment if it do or not. If this is not exactly your problem, please mail me. I can help you. randeep123@gmail.com . And If you found another way to solve it, please post it.. It will help a lot of people. Thank you]

1 comment:

angohead said...

okay, that was pretty difficult for me. but thank god for a blog like this!

um, my computer is in chinese so i can't exactly read most of the stuff you're telling me to do. LOL. how do i "set the computer language settings and not just the keyboard language"?

thanks so much
x